I can Help
As well as offering you self-help workshops,
which will be helpful at setting you on the right path to a more joyous and
creative life, you may have specific areas of your life in which you would like
to have a truly positive outcome.
Combining my work as NLP Practitioner and my work as ‘Life
Healing’ teacher I offer you a unique blend of life coaching where I will
gently support you, to discover what you
really want and help you realize your potential.
These key ideas underpin my work:
- We are all perfect and loveable! But experiences
shape our thinking and sometimes our thinking and subsequent actions
do not serve us well.
- We CAN
- Mind and Body are connected.
- We deserve to be happy.
areas of Life can a Coach help me?
Goal Setting, Management and Achievement
Health and Life Balance
Confidence Building / Assertiveness
is Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)?
Neuro-Linguistic Programming was co-created in the 1970’s by
John Grinder and Richard Bandler in modelling
three highly successful psychotherapists, Fritz Perls
(Gestalt Therapy), Virginia Satir (Family Systems
Therapy), and Milton Erickson (Clinical Hypnosis), NLP consists of:
- Neurology – How the mind works
- Linguistics – How we use language, verbal and
non-verbal, and how it affects us.
- Programming – How we think, behave, and sequence
our actions to achieve our goals.
Richard Bandler himself and to
this day professes that NLP is not therapy, nor is it about therapy. It is
about education and teaching people to run their own brains.
NLP is now widely used as a tool for personal change and is
the study of communication skills and how to improve those skills both
internally and externally. I offer NLP as part of my coaching work because
it works. NLP techniques enable you to overcome old strategies, beliefs and
behaviours that simply don’t serve you any more.
NLP can help you to recognize and remove the blocks to overcoming habits
you don’t want, including personal issues such as phobias and anything else
that is learned behaviour that you wish to change.
"We can't solve
problems by using the same thinking we used when we created them."
Can I expect from a Coaching session?
- Sessions are usually an hour long and are
completely tailored to your individual needs.
- You will be carefully listened to,
so as to understand the problem and clarify the outcome you want.
- You will formulate clear and achievable goals and
learn some self-help techniques to accelerate your progress.
- You’ll be sat comfortably in a chair for most of
the hour, but if, for example, if it would be beneficial to view a
situation from a different perspective, some moving around may be
- You will be supported to stay focused and take the
necessary steps needed to achieve your goals.
- All information discussed with you or written by
you with will be treated with confidentiality.
What results can you expect?
These are some of the benefits you can expect to experience
after a coaching session:
- Seeing things with greater clarity and having a
sense of direction
- Feeling more calm, safe and in control of your life
- A renewed sense of self-confidence and motivation
to move your life forward
- New approaches to think about your situation which
leave you feeling good
- Feeling more in touch with yourself and who you
- Being receptive to new possibilities to move your
- Swapping feeling like a victim for feeling
Every client is treated with the strictest confidence. For
this reason I do not ask clients for testimonials. However I do have
feedback from workshop participants which you might find helpful.
Go to feedback from workshop participants on the welcome page.
Where I am based
My practice is based in Bristol
Consultations normally last one hour, but longer sessions are sometimes
arranged. Fees are £50 per hour. Payments are made per consultation and can
be by cheque or in cash.
In the event of cancellation, the fee is not charged provided
a minimum of 24 hours notice is given.
For an informal discussion or appointment please contact me.